22.08.11 - Nike Dunk Hi Skinny.

.NIKE DUNK HI SKINNY.
£67 - SCHUH






So yesterday I went shopping in Westfield with Tiger and his mother (friends from China) and she bought me this pair of shoes! Been dying for a pair of these since forever and I've finally got a pair. In an ideal world I would've got Nike IDs and designed them myself but these are a much cheaper option coming in at £67 which I think is a decent price for Nike shoes. I bought these from Schuh and there was quite a good range of Nike Hi Tops in there as well as some other really popular brands so I'd highly recommend going there if you're looking for a new pair of shoes - whatever the occasion! 

4 comments:

RainCooper said...

Cute shoes.X

NessaFace:) said...

those shoes are really cool :) I want a pair haha.

Caroline said...

these are so cool! :D nice socks too hehe

follow?
shenanigansofcaroline.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

i like your shoes!!!!


followed your blog, hope u could follow mine. xx


http://poptartselle.blogspot.com

Post a Comment